Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Tag! You're It!

Here's a fun little tag game I found on my friend Jen's blog:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together (or a memory with Eli). It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Let's see. Where do I start? There's swearing in Spanish, dances, the trip to Vegas, your mom's business, the Riv, John Hoose, Ted (what is his last name?), Ben and Phil, dinner with Kerri at the Jackson's, Tp-ing their house, volleyball, driving with the top down...I could go on!

jenniferhoiyin said...

I loved that night when we shut all the blinds in the apartment and just danced our little booties off in neglige's!
Haha okay not negliges, but our t shirts and panties.

...
Can I say things like that here?
Oh well, I said it!

We had fun, didn't we?