Sunday, July 20, 2008

Say A Little Prayer

I would like everyone to meet my Mommy Martha. To call her grandma just wouldn't seem right. Mommy Martha is such an amazing woman. She has the sweetest personality and she's so giving. One of the things I remember about Mommy is that she is always in the kitchen cooking! When I was little and visiting her in Texas she made me eggs, steak, beans, and fresh tortillas for breakfast. It was amazing. She takes care of everyone in our family, and even those not in our family. I love her so much!

Just today I was told that my little Mommy Martha found a lunp in her throat. After a biopsy and tests it was found that she has stomach cancer. Next week she'll be going in for a CAT scan to see how extensive the cancer has spread. Please pray for my Mommy Martha. I don't want to think about the possible outcomes, but she is much loved and much needed. Please pray for her. She is such a special woman!



No comments: