Thursday, July 24, 2008

Step It Up and DANCE!

Anyone who knows me knows I LOVE to dance. My love for dance started at a very young age. I took ballet for a few months when I was 3 or 4. I'm not gonna lie. I've always liked to shake my groove thing. I was exposed to breaking in 5th grade when a girl at school by the name of Jai danced for a talent show. It was amazing! I never got around to getting back into dance clubs or anything like that, but you better believe my kids will have better moves than me!

It's been awhile since I've been able to get out and cut a rug, so I've been meeting my dancing needs in other ways. I recently rented Step Up 2: The Streets. I got hooked again. I love watching people dance! I started searching YouTube for dancing. The director of Step Up 2, Jon Chu, has a pretty big dance crew. They've challenged Miley Cyrus to the biggest online dance battle. It's crazy what people can do. I've posted Chu's challenge video and Miley's response. Eli and I are big fans of Miley's video. EH!

The ACDC



The M & M Cru



You'll seriously have to check out their other videos. You can find Jon Chu's crew HERE and the M & M Cru HERE. Have fun!

3 comments:

Shayla said...

Wow, that was amazing!! I love love love watching other people dance, we all know I cant. Hayden is still up and was dancing around and laughing, awesome... thanks for the fun post!

jenniferhoiyin said...

This was awesome, totally loved it! Wanna battle Mandy? haha Kris would get her cru together too!

Eli & Mandy said...

We totally should Jenny! I'm ready to have Eli bust out the video camera. We can have our own online battle in 3 different states. Ha ha!