Saturday, May 31, 2008

Introducing LIMA!

Lima the Poo

Hi! My name is Lima and I am a miniature pinscher. I'm the newest member of the Adams family. Eli and Mandy got me from a family in Kearns. They were nice enough to take me in. I was the last one at home in my family. Eli and Mandy named me Lima (Lee-ma), after the place in Peru. Eli served his mission there. They wanted to name me "Siki Sapa" which means "big butt" in Quechua, but they decided against it. I'm glad they didn't name me that. Mandy calls me Lima bean or Lima the Poo. I think she calls me that because I like my Winnie the Pooh doll, but it might be because I'm still potty training. Oops!

I'm 8 weeks old and I love the color red. My previous owners fed me Ol' Roy, but I didn't really like it. It gave me the runs. My new favorite food is lamb and rice. I also like burying my face in anything I can find like blankets, pillows, or Eli's armpits. Eli is my favorite. I like to cuddle up with him. I am pretty good with kids and big crowds and I like other dogs. I like Cosmo, but he's so big! He makes me a little nervous when he gets close.

I am learning so much from Eli and Mandy. I already know what "come" means and I know where to go to "bed." Even though I know "bed," I don't let Eli and Mandy sleep very much at night. I'm also working on "bathroom," but I don't know that one very well yet. Eli and Mandy could tell you more about that some other time. I also learned how to go up and down the stairs. I think I'm pretty smart and I am SO cute!











3 comments:

Troy & Kristin said...

Yeah, Troy is my boyfriend, and I am moving to Georgia so we can progress in our relationship! Don't worry, i'll give you an invitation! Hope things are going well with you my dear.

Jennie said...

How cute! He's adorable! :)

Miranda Budge said...

Lima is a girl just so you know. Ü