Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I like excessive facial hair

I've dated guys with facial hair. I always thought it was a little weird. For some reason though, I have formed quite the attachment to Eli's facial hair. I've never seen him with a naked face and I'm not quite sure that I would want to. Just yesterday, we decided to shave. The past 4 months has been kind of like being married to teen wolf. I got a little emotional when we took out the clippers. I might have even shed a tear. I'm not gonna lie though, I had fun! It was my first time shaving a beard! Not too bad, eh?

These are the before shots. I kind of like the dreadlocks look the best!







The "after" shots





















What do you guys think?

4 comments:

Shayla said...

Holey Moley! You're such a nice wife for letting him grow it out that long! CJ wishes I wouldn't care if he grew some facial hair... His after is a nice amount though, right? Glad to see you guys are good and having fun! Good luck with your end of the school year stuff... I bet you are an awesome teacher!

Popcorn House said...

Hey Eli and Mandy, what a fun blog! The kids laughed and laughed at your HUGE beard (after they realized who it was behind all that hair). They were like "that's Eli!"

It's fun to see you guys. A blog makes the world so much smaller.

Jennie said...

Hi Mandy! Thanks for emailing me your blog. :) I just started one for our family: petersonfamily23.blogspot.com

I'm glad to see that things are going well!

-Jennie

Miranda Budge said...

Holy Cow E!!!!! I agree with Mandy, the dreadlocks do look the best! Ü :o)