Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Absence makes the heart grow fonder

I had no idea how theraputic blogging was until I didn't have internet access! I didn't know how grateful I was for the internet either. I've decided that I don't like watching movies at home without having IMDB accesible. I have SO SO much to say and I really have no where to start. I know it's only been 3 weeks (almost) since the last blog I posted, but it seems more like 3 years. There has been so much that has happened, some good and some not. I think I'll post separately for each event, but please understand that it's all intermingled. I know that this blog is more for me, Eli, and our family, but it's still nice to know that I have friends out there who care!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey friend! What's shakin!

Erin said...

Where ya been?

Jennie said...

You're alive! :) We've missed you over at our dinner blog. I'm glad to know all is well.

Shayla said...

I really do care... so now I'm so curious... what's been goin on?