At 7 months, Gabi:
- loves taking baths!
- loves listening to people sing (even to me)!
- is moving around by scooting, rocking, rolling, and pulling!
- can get up and rock on all fours and face plants when attempting to crawl!
- drools SO much! I've given up trying to change her when she is sopping wet.
- loves pulling her sister's hair!
- likes to chomp on frozen grapes and blueberries in her mesh teether.
- sleeps 11 1/2 hours through the night and takes 3, 1-2 hour naps during the day.
- enjoys swimming.
- loves anything to do with being outside and likes going on morning runs with me and sister.
- can sit up all on her own.
- still loves to suck on her toes.
- likes reading books.
- is super interested in anything electronic...like eating mom's phone.
- is easy to make smile, but hard to make laugh out loud.
- only cries if she's sleepy, hungry, or has been bullied by her older sister.
- loves to be tickled!
- weighs almost 17 lbs. and gave me tendonitis.
- and looks absolutely nothing like me or her sister!
Gabi is so much fun! She's such a mellow baby. She's content playing alone or with her sister. We're so happy to have her in our family. We are so blessed to have such amazing girls!
Check out those thighs!