Wednesday, August 7, 2013

A Birthday Interview with Lucia

I cannot believe we have a 2 year-old! Luci is SO much fun. Here is a Birthday Interview I did with Luci:

1. What is your name? Luci (Woo-see)
2. How old are you? One. Two.
3. What is your favorite color? Color pink!
4. What is your favorite animal? Horsies.
5. What is your favorite TV show? I watch SuperWhy please. Alex and Leah. {Signing Time}
6. What is your favorite book? I like the Poop one. (Everyone Poops)
7. What is your favorite movie? Sully and Monsters! {Monsters Inc., but she also loves Mary Poppins,
    and Tangled.}
8. What is your favorite song? I like ABC's.
9. What is your favorite food? I eat pizza.
10. What is your favorite drink? I drink juice. {She doesn't get it often, so she LOVES apple juice.}
11. What is your favorite breakfast food? Toasties. {Toast with peanut butter and bananas}
12. What is your favorite snack? I eat yogurt. {As well as applesauce and graham crackers.}

13. What is your favorite outfit? Shirt. Socks.
14. What is your favorite game/toy? I play Bubbles iPad. 
15. Who is your best friend? Mommy my friend. Daddy my friend. And Grandma!
16. What is your favorite thing to do? Coloring my book. Shake a booty! {Dance}
17. What is your favorite thing to do outside? I color! {She loves sidwalk chalk.}
18. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Binky. Blank. {We finally got her off her dang         bink by putting it in a dog she stuffed at Build-a-Bear. She sleeps with that now.}
19. Where is your favorite place to go? I go Daddy's work. 
20. Where do you want to go for your birthday? I go Daddy's work.



No comments: