Sunday, April 10, 2011

Our little Coconut is...

For those of you who don't know what I mean by coconut, I mean brown on the outside and white on the inside. Of course I am assuming that my darker coloring will be dominant, but in all reality, we could have a blonde hair, blue-eyed little GIRL!!

I was so surprised and shocked! This whole time I've really felt like we were having a boy. We had a name picked out, I had chosen the bedding that I wanted for the nursery, and I was so excited for my sister to make me a little onesie with a vest and tie.

About 2 seconds after the initial shock wore off, we were ecstatic! We're having a little girl. Maci, my niece who is due in June, will have another little girl to play with. My dad is going to go out and get the play kitchen he wanted for the playroom. My mom is overjoyed! And my nieces are excited for us to continue with the tradition of having girls first.

She is healthy, strong, and ACTIVE! We got all her pictures taken before we found out what she was because she kept turning and flipping and crossing her legs. Right now her heartbeat is 156 bpm, 15.2cm (if I'm reading her chart right), and she weighs 11 oz. I've been able to feel her a lot more lately. I think it's more her just moving around than kicking. Oh, and she LOVES music! I'll put some tunes on my phone and lay it on my belly and she grooves. Love it! We can't wait to meet her! We're halfway there!

profile (see her nose, lips, and chin?)

5 perfect little fingers

I don't see her legs...

There is her little foot at the top!

She is super bendy! There is her profile on the left and her leg by her nose & eyes!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you! Of course she loves music and groovin! She's your baby! Oh, so happy for you! I hope that everything is going well and you're not feeling too sick!

Julie said...

I can already tell that she is soooo cute! I'm so excited for you to have a girl. Plus, it makes it really fun that your sister is having a girl. Your daughters will be great friends! CONGRATULATIONS!