Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Superman

I just wanted to give a little update on my dad. He is amazing! I swear he is superman. For having had brain surgery he is doing really well. I love him so much! He has had his stitches taken out. He's out and about, taking it easy. I just wanted to post some pictures and share our adventure with the rest of you. Thank you again so much for your prayers and thoughts. We love you guys!
Dad with no hair. I think the look suites him. He has a very spherical noggin'.

Pre-operation. I believe he was modeling Josh's look.

Me and Pop pre-operation

We tried my hair on Pop. We thought the darker hair helped him fit in with the rest of the fam.

Grandpa waiting during Pop's surgery.

Post-operation. Hardcore!

Bandages off. Enter here. Take a look around.

Relaxing.

No comments: