Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Muddy Motivation

So, I tried really hard to keep exercising while I was pregnant. I kept doing my dance classes. I didn't run, but I walked. It just got really uncomfortable. So I stopped. And here I almost 5 1/2 months after giving birth and I have gone to dance/used the elliptical a handful of times.

I have decided to Dirty Dash. I know it's not the most intense of races, but it'll be fun and give me something to work towards. Here's what the course looks like:

I'll be joining my mom and my Canadian friend and anyone else who joins our team. It'll be messy and hopefully fun. I hear mud baths are really good for you.

1 comment:

Becky said...

David (and Elizabeth), Weston (and Megan), and Jeff all participated in the Dirty Dash last fall. They had a blast! I'm sure you will too :) Have fun!