Saturday, December 5, 2009

All Things Thrifty CHRISTMAS letters!


I'm not a crafty person, but I LOVE crafty things! The ladies at All Things Thrifty are amazing! They've made these Christmas letters that they are giving away as a prize. In order for me to enter, I have to refer a new follower to their blog (from Facebook or through their blog). They have some fantastic ideas!

I would really like to have a shot at winning this particular prize, so if you guys don't mind... become a follower of their blog! This is prize giveaway # 4. All you have to do is become a follower of their blog by clicking on the left side of the page where it says "Become a follower today." Like I said, you can do it through Facebook or through the Blog.

Here's what you need to do to win the prize (because I would be just as happy with you winning too!): Leave a comment on the Giveaway post #4 leaving your name and telling the girls that I (Mandy Adams) referred you. Then leave me a comment on this post letting me know that you did that so I can enter and tell them that I referred you.

I hope you're all having a fabulous time getting ready for the Holidays! I can't believe it's already here!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Got a pic for you on my blog