Thursday, February 26, 2009

Simpy Mad About the Mouse

Childhood memories. I have so many and I found a TON on youtube tonight. The internet is truly an AMAZING tool. So here, for your enjoyment, are a few clips from Simply Mad about the Mouse.

Just as a side note: I do not own the songs or videos. I do not intend to step on any copyright toes. I just LOVE SMATM.

Harry Connick Jr. - The Bare Necessities

LL Cool J - The Big Bad Wolf (rated PG for SCANDALOUS women! ha ha!)




And as I was trying to find more video, I've learned that the video codes were disabled. This person does not want to share the love. Here are the links. They're still really good.

Soul II Soul : Kiss the Girl
Billy Joel: When You Wish Upon a Star
Ric Ocasek: Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah
The Gypsy Kings: I've Got No Strings
Bobby McFerrin: The Siamese Cat Song
Michael Bolton: A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes

This isn't the video from Simply Mad, but it is the song. It wouldn't be complete without it!

En Vogue: Someday My Prince Will Come

1 comment:

Melissa Hruban said...

ha! this is hilarious! I totally remember watching this!!